Friday, 20 July 2012
1. Sheer material, oversized t-shirt with detailed drawstring from H&M on sale for just £3!
2. Navy maxi dress from H&M also for £12
3. Vintage Levis shorts from a Vintage Store for £15 (compete bargain and my best buy!!)
4. Black boob-tube vest from Primark for £2.50
5. Sunglasses from Urban Outfitters for £16
6. Hairbrush by Oopia form Primark for £1.50
7. MUA bronzer in shade- 1 from Superdrug for £1
8. Nivea 'Pure&Natural cleansing lotion' from Waitrose for £3.45
9. Sandals from Primark for £10
I went on a holiday shop earlier this week and was so pleased with my purchases, especially the Levis which i have been looking for forever and will wear non-stop this summer!
I've had a lovely two days, enjoying the sunshine and finally getting the chance to do summery activities! Tomorrow i'm meeting up with friends for a catch-up and some lunch so right now im just relaxing and deciding what to wear!
Hope you are all having a wonderful evening,
Love Harriet xx